La jolla cove swim club

Sea you at the Cove!
Log in


The La Jolla Cove Swim

  • 08 Sep 2019
  • 9:00 AM
  • La Jolla Cove

THE LA JOLLA COVE SWIM

SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2019 @9:00AM

We invite you to celebrate over 100 years of competitive swimming in La Jolla Cove!

Swim The Jewel !!!

A one-mile open water swim for ages 13 and up

Register by August 18th to guarantee event t-shirt.

Register HERE

The event will start and finish at La Jolla Cove, pre and post-race activities will be at Scripps Park.

Capped at 600 swimmers

Trophies and medals awarded to top female and male regulation swimmers.Medals awarded to top swimmer in each age bracket of 5 years.

Scripps Park and La Jolla Cove offer protected entry and exit points, protected waters with access to nearby caves, rich marine life and impressive views of the coast.

Annually, Sponsored by La Jolla Parks and Beaches, Inc., local businesses, individual donors and volunteers. 2019 goals approximately 75% of net proceeds will be dedicated to Friends of La Jolla Cove Scripps Park. The remaining 25% is earmarked for Prevent Drowning Foundation.

WHEN WE SWIM

There are three ways to swim with our club:

  • Meet up on the deck
  • Join us for our social swims
  • Register for our competitive swims. 

CONTACT US

By email
admin@lajollacoveswimclub.com
By Land
P.O. Box 427, La Jolla, CA 92038
By Sea
Click here for directions.

GET CONNECTED

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software